Middle DevOps Engineer
Uniskai by Profisea Labs is an innovative cloud cost optimization platform capable of handling all the most painful points felt by CloudOps engineers and IT managers who face increasing pressure to cut down IT costs, but only in a way that doesn’t do any damage to business value. Uniskai helps users visualize cloud assets, maximize cloud utilization, reduce cloud waste, and lower cloud spending while pursuing business goals.
- proven experience in Google Cloud or AWS
- hands-on experience with Linux (configuration, troubleshooting and deployment)
- practical knowledge of docker, Kubernetes, Helm principals and best practices
- programming/scripting skills with bash, python or go lang
- proven experience with provisioning tools such as Terraform.
- proficiency with CI/CD tools and version control (Jenkins, ArgoCD, GitHub)
- good understanding of infrastructure related components and protocols – networking, security
- English - Intermediate+
Would be an advantage:
- Agile team management
- Be a part of an international team of experts with a warm and friendly atmosphere
- Use of new cloud-based technologies and open-source tools to implement DevOps processes.
- Deliver the best quality services and solutions for our highly-technological and well-established customers
- We promise to surprise you with new exciting projects from a variety of industries.
- All we need from you is your desire to do great things!
- Competitive salary and social package
- Flexible working hours
- Mentorship and professional certifications support
- Rewarding working environment and flexible career opportunities
We’ll check your application and inform you about further steps