Office Manager (Israel)
Profisea Labs is a company that develops professional FinOps and DevOps products to monitor, manage, and optimize its clients’ cloud infrastructure. It is a growing team of inspired professionals who are deeply passionate about their work and the impact they make on the customers and communities.
We are looking for an Office Manager who wants to accelerate their career in hi-tech and make an immediate impact on our Team.
As Office Manager, you'll work closely with the Founding team and our HR, Finance and Sales managers and be instrumental in ensuring that our office runs smoothly. From managing all office logistics to scheduling and organizing meetings and providing essential administrative support, planning, and execution of the company's well-being activities.
- Manage day-to-day office operations including ordering supplies, equipment and maintaining an organized work environment.
- Take an active part in the planning and execution of the company's well-being activities.
- Arrange and prepare for meetings, including booking venues, organizing logistics, and distributing relevant materials.
- Make travel arrangements for the team, including booking flights, accommodations, and transportation.
- Manage confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion and professionalism.
- Support the CEO in special projects and initiatives, taking ownership of assigned tasks and ensuring their timely completion.
- Represent Profisea Labs with integrity and professionalism.
- Highly service-oriented, creative, forward-thinking, resourceful, solutions-oriented
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize meeting deadlines and managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High level of accountability and ownership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player.
- High attention to details.
- Proficiency in MS Office Tools - Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint.
- Previous experience as an office manager in a startup environment would be an advantage.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Career growth.
- Medical insurance.
- Sports compensation.
- Professional working environment, where you'll be an essential member of our team.
Interested in more details? Don’t miss the boat. Reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0543036272 to chat about this position.
We’ll check your application and inform you about further steps