Sales Leader (Ukraine)
Predicting & Saving on Cloud costs is the #1 challenge, for over 60% of businesses, in the foreseeable future.
Uniskai by Profisea Labs is the only solution used by both DevOps and Finance teams, to View, Control and Save on Cloud costs, at hundreds of live customers.
Uniskai by Profisea Labs is an innovative cloud management platform capable of handling all the most painful points felt by CloudOps engineers and IT managers who face increasing pressure to cut down IT costs, but only in a way that doesn’t do any damage to business value. Uniskai helps users visualize cloud assets, maximize cloud utilization and reduce cloud expenses while pursuing business goals.
We aim to transform the cloud industry, making it equally accessible to small, medium, and large size companies to boost their growth and development.
Profisea Labs empowers users to take full advantage of their cloud investments. With us, managing cloud environments has never been easier.
- 3+ years’ experience selling enterprise technology into the territory
- Superb relationship-building skills and ability to demonstrate the value of the Profisealabs platform to customers and prospects
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to be an outstanding team player
- Self-motivated, independent, and high-performance individual, with the ability to learn and become productive quickly
- Experience in managing a sales team
- Fluent in English
- Close business to meet or exceed quarterly, and annual bookings objectives
- Acquire net new logos
- Uncover opportunities at existing accounts and establish new accounts to develop sales pipeline
- Maintain pipeline in CRM, tracking interactions with prospects and customers Lead presentation of the company and product line to potential customers
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Manage opportunities and forecast
- Sell a complete solution of software, services, and support to ensure customer success
- Work with cross-functional teams to conduct webinars, attend trade shows and industry-related events
- Build and manage Sales managers, mentor and guide them towards success based on company strategy
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a growing company and to grow with us
- Being at the forefront of the DevOps and Cloud services industry
- Great compensation and commissions
- Flexible work hours
- Professional working environment where you will be an essential member of our team
We’ll check your application and inform you about further steps