Profisea Labs Ltd. (“Company”, “we” or “Profisea”) respects the privacy of the users of its Platform and Site (“User” or “you”) and is committed to protect the User's information. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you use our Site and Platform.
Your consent (important, please read carefully!)
FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING, TRANSFER AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED TO US.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO USE CERTAIN FEATURE OF THE PLATFORM YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO LINK THE PLATFORM TO THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS (INCLUDING THROUGH OPEN STANDARD FOR AUTHORIZATION (OAUTH)). FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT COLLECT, PROCESS OR OTHERWISE ACCESS ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH SUCH INTEGRATION.
Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“ Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information . Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us when such User uses our Site and/or Platform. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Site and/or Platform, type of operating system, device type, User's 'click-stream' on the Site and/or Platform, keyboard language, screen resolution, time spent on various screens of the Site and/or Platform, metadata, etc.
The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“ Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
- We gather the Users' IP address (or MAC Address, as applicable) and other online identifiers mainly to detect anomalies for enhancing the User’s experience and for advertising and security purposes (i.e., in order to safeguard our Site and Platform).
In addition, Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User:
- Personal Information is collected from the details the Users provide in the registration form available on the Site, which includes, inter alia, name, email address, password, telephone number and business name. Additional information may be requested in the future.
- Personal Information is collected from the details the Users and visitors of the Site provide in the Contact Form on the Site which includes, inter alia, name, company/organization name, email address and telephone number. You may optionally provide via the Contact Form any text you wish to insert into the “message box”. Our representative may collect additional Personal Information from you.
- When subscribing to the Platform, you will have the option to use certain Online Payment Processors which will require you to fill out a billing form wherein you will be required to provide to such Online Payment Processors certain Personal Information (such as, a credit card number and other related billing information) (see Section 6 below regarding the payment method). We will not store such information on our servers. We only keep token information such Online Payment Processors provide us with (and where applicable, the last four digits of your credit card number), and such information is strictly secured.
- We may collect and process any Personal Information Users may provide to us as part of any communications with us, by any means, including email correspondence, telephone, the Site's Contact Us form, WhatsApp and other means of communications which we may make available in the future.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-personal Information connected or linked to or associated with any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection, linkage or association exists.
How Do We Collect Information on our Users?
There are three main methods that we use:
- We collect information through your entry, connection, access and/or use of the Site and/or Platform . In other words, when you are using the Site and/or Platform, we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage (such as the Non-personal Information detailed above and your IP address), either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information when you register and open an Account via the Platform.
What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Use it for statistical, analytical and research purposes and for customization, developing and improvement of our Site and/or Platform.
- Enhance the User's experience while using the Site and/or Platform.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Operate the Site, the Platform and the Services.
- To verify the User's identity when he/she signs into the Platform.
- Personalize and enhance the Users experience while using the Site and/or Platform.
- Respond to your inquiry.
- Send you transactional communications, notices, announcements, and additional information related to the Platform and/or the Site, including with respect to changes made to our policies.
- Provide the Users with commercial materials, updates about Profisea’s developments, new offerings, news regarding the Services, etc.
- Be able to contact Users for marketing purposes and provide them with technical assistance.
- Determine general geolocation information (i.e., country) from which the User's computer is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of our Site and Platform's Users as well as in order to safeguard our Site and Platform.
- Conduct internal operations, such as: troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical analysis, as well as the improvement of the Site and Platform.
- Keep the Site and Platform safe and secured against fraudulent and criminal activity.
- Comply with our legal obligations and provide us with the ability to protect our rights and legitimate interests.
- Maintain data processing records and general administrative purposes.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
For avoidance of doubt, Profisea may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its discretion including without limitation for statistical, analytical and research purposes and for customization, developing and improvement of our Platform.
Third Party Service Providers and Third Party Software
- Amazon Web Service
- Google Analytics
- Zoho CRM
- Zoho Marketing
- Zoho Desk
The Site and/or Platform are intended for Users over the age of eighteen (18). Therefore, Profisea does not intend and does not knowingly collect directly Personal Information from children under the age of eighteen (18) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of eighteen (18) are not using the Site and/or Platform.
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details you provided us with (including, without limitation, e-mail address and phone number) for the purpose of providing you commercial and/or non-commercial materials related to our current and/or future products and services. You may withdraw your consent by sending a written notice to Profisea's e-mail address that appears in the Site and/or Platform or alternatively follow the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the message transmitted to you.
Links to Third Party Websites
Cookies & Local Storage
When you access or use the Site and/or Platform, we and/or our third party service providers may use industry-wide technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixels, clear gifs and other similar tools (or other similar technologies), which store certain local information on your device ("Local Storage") which may enable us, inter alia, to recognize your device from those of other Users of the Site and/or Platform, to improve the Site and/or Platform's performance, to deliver a better and more personalized service according to the User's individual interests and the device or browser used, to track Users' use of the Site and/or Platform, to gather information about the Users' approximate geographic location (e.g. city), to prevent fraud and/or abuse, to estimate our audience size and usage pattern and perform other analytics and to develop our Site and/or Platform.
Such information is locally stored in the User's device. Profisea and/or our authorized third party service providers may access such information. Profisea and/or our authorized third party service providers may use both session cookies (which expire once you close the web-browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on the User’s device until he/she deletes them). Such Local Storage used by the Site and/or Platform may store non-personal information (such as the different pages viewed by a User within the Site and/or Platform) as well as User persistent identifier, which will be collected in accordance with the terms specified herein.
Most devices and browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your device’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies, your experience of the Site and/or Platform may be limited. Please note that unless you block the acceptance of cookies, the Site and/or Platform will utilize cookies upon your use of the Site and/or Platform. If you want to remove previously stored cookies, you can manually delete the cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent the Site and/or Platform from placing further cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your settings as described above. For detailed instructions regarding the blocking of cookies, please refer to your browser 'help', 'tool' or 'edit' section or see https://allaboutcookies.org/how-to-manage-cookies . Below are links to instructions regarding the blocking of Cookies on commonly used web-browsers:
It is possible to opt-out of having your browsing activity within the Site and/or Platform recorded by performance cookies. Please note that we use Google Analytics, and Visitor Analytics as our service providers in order to track Users' activities on the Site and/or Platform, including by use such services' persistent cookies. Google provides a browser-add on which allows users to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites, which can be downloaded here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
We acknowledge that you have the right to access and change the Personal Information we collect and process about you. You may update your Personal Information independently via the Platform. However, if you find that you are unable to do so or if you wish to access or to correct, amend, or delete Personal Information, please send us an email to : email@example.com and we will respond within a reasonable timeframe, but in any event no later than permitted by applicable law.
Got any Questions?